Monday, November 15, 2010

A Trying Day

I wish I could remain on the "Cloud Nine" of pregnancy, but the past week is gone and with it, that perfect floaty feeling. ^_^

I tossed and turned all night, feeling so irritated and dry. My eye lids around my tear ducts, mostly the my right eye, is so so dry and swollen looking. My right eye feels like the lid is made of sand paper inside. Had a headache all morning, and then a runny nose, and until I settled down and sat on the couch I did not feel well at all.


hard to tell here, but the skin is crepe looking and the usually minute veins are swollen and inflamed :(


Along with that I had some kind of reaction to a product under my rings, and while the picture makes it look tame, it is a continuous annoyance.


Tomorrow I will try to get up earlier and get lots of water into me immediately. I am hoping that will calm the dry part. I have tried Aloe Vera plant and neosporin, neither of which works for long. It would be less terrible if I could keep my fingers out of it, but the itch is insufferable.

I had a nice surprise though, a friend of mine sent Runa a monkey plush named Smushy from amazon.com and she is so soft and cuddly!!

I wish I could be more gracious for this time to prepare for your arrival, but today, I want to have you here so my body will be less sensitive again. I miss having strength to do things on my own and multi task. I miss having a body that didn't surprise me with new ailments all the time! They used to be predictable and manageable!

Tomorrow is another day...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment