Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Birth Process

I am having another moment in our pregnancy stage that my skin feels stretched to it's limits and my tendons feel like they are slowly being torn from my body. All I want to do is rock my hips and stretch and look silly all day long.

Baby is growing big and strong ^_^

Tonight we are seeing what you do with ear phones playing into my belly. We started with some piano and violin pieces, they calmed down those big powerful kicks. Now Daddy has Bob Marley playing. Small intermittent kicks...and you seem to be huddled in the right side of my womb.

We had pizza for dinner at Lacy's house. You kicked big when you heard your cousin Ruby laughing and squealing. ha ha, she made me laugh loud. I laugh deeper and harder now than I ever have. I indulge my laughter...no matter how inappropriate and it comes easier now. I spent too long thinking laughing and crying hard were weakness and to be stifled or hidden immediately...

I spent he past week or so trying to take it easy. I had a head/chest cold and was so congested and terrified to take anything I basically ended up sitting on the couch in a frustrated daze for about 3 days in a row.

You like to push on my bladder a lot.

The contact dermatitis is FINALLY easing up a little. I broke down and picked up some topical Benadryl type cream, and I'm so thankful I did. It keeps me from scratching it open and allows it to heal. It has been such a miserable almost 2 weeks now...and I have a little way to go yet, but I think the worst is over.

I know that it is all worth it but the constant looming concern with bills is daunting. Not feeling strong and able to work and contribute is stressful and taxing.

But for the most part, I remain in good spirits and totally in love with my husband. Every day I look at him and think about how handsome he is. We laugh and snuggle on the couch and eat snacks and our house is cozy and snuggly and full of love.

We look at your swing and your toys and notice how empty they look without you here to play with them ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment