Sunday, November 14, 2010

Resemblance Musings



I know it is likely difficult to see a resemblance here, but I see so much of me and my family in her face! Runa has yet to develope her little fat cells so we can see chubby cheeks like I had in my picture. I think I am about 1.5 or 2 years old in this image. I see similar mouth shape, nose and eye placement ^_^


maybe that one will work too since it's about the same angle on the face...

When my husband sees pictures of me when I was little, he remarks that he would certainly have had a huge crush on me as a little boy ^_^ He has always told me he dreamed of my face when he dreamed of "the one" *^_^* So now, Runa will get what I had, sort of. My Dad had it rough when he was little and his ideal woman in his life was his grand mother, Helen (my middle name is Helana because of it). Pictures of Helen and I are eerily similar! I have her jaw line and shape of her mouth. My eyes are farther set (a trait from my mother), and I think Runa, like me, will end up with some of the best traits from her family. And like me, her Daddy will melt every time she walks in the room because she is his beautiful little emblem of love and perfection. And that is how it should be!!! She is a lucky little girl ^_^



this is me with my Nana at around 12 months old...she is so beautiful ^_^



I love this one ^_^ This is Nana, Mom, and Joy Belle
My Nana always has the best sweaters!!

I will have to find a picture of Helen and put it here as well...it may be on another computer.



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you like my blog enogh to follow. Thank you so much .
    I shall be back...
    Un abrazo from Spain.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete