Friday, November 12, 2010

an excercise in pregnancy confidence







I woke up today and I wanted to feel confident and sexy in my stretching uncomfortable body. It's a mixed bag, from day to day. Some days I swear my legs are so swollen they look like sausages, other days I wake up totally in love with every inch of my little vessel.

My hips are a lot wider. My legs are really working over time with all the muscles stretching going on and they are getting a little stockier to support my low baby and tall torso. ^_^ It's been amazing to watch the changes, and I try very hard to do so with fascination rather than dread.

When she kicks it's so funny!! Tight little pokes across almost shiney belly skin. Sometimes she really get's going and it's like a disco ball, a glittering ripple of different shaped pokes! I know we both still have a lot of growing to do!!

Just about at 5.5 months now, which means just about 4 to go!! I can't wait to meet my little bean!


No comments:

Post a Comment