Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my babe...

You kick all the time, and I know I am going to be such a busy Mama.

I sometimes think about having to go back to work so soon after you are born and it makes me cry because even now I cannot imagine the thought of being away from you. <3

Even though your daddy and I fight a lot about money, we both love you so much. We are both so scared that we will not be good parents and it's our fear that makes us pick at each other, not a lack of love.

You are the greatest thing to happen to us both so far in our lives, before and after we met. We hope you will earn your respect and love and that we will not let you down as we feel our parents did. We want to give you a better life than we had ourselves. We want you to know who you are and be able to use your strength from the moment you feel it within you.

This is a video I took roughly around 4.5-5 months of pregnancy. Finally was able to capture some movement! So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment