Friday, November 12, 2010

Runa, my mooooona


So we are approaching 22 weeks now ^_^


top: a pointy little hiney and a girl part = a Runa!
middle: a beeeeeg yawn
bottom: her pooty hoo vogue face ^_^



top: sleepy face rubbing, "what's that thing coming at my face for?!"
middle: some evidence of my jaw and mouth, a little nose and pretty eyes
bottom: her eyes are open here

my little girl's profile. that might be her daddy's nose profile...too early to tell on that yet. I love when her arms would move over her face and you could actually see her in full 3d.

this is the single most magical time in my life and I am terrified of the gravity of this tiny baby in my belly means for my future!! people keep telling me I'm going to be a good mom...and I think to some degree I believe them. ha ha, but I sometimes feel afraid of her! i know when I see her I will be in such an awe, no single thing will ever compare to it.

I'm already hooked on Runa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment