Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Year, I Meet Runa ^_^


This is a picture from My friend Hope's lovely birthday party the day before NYE.

Today marks the first day of our 29th week ^_^ That means we have 12 total weeks til Runa's due date.

I had an amazing time with my friend Barbara at Camille Baughman's Theraputic Massage in Carlisle. I started listening to the Hypno Birth CD that I got in the back of the Hypno Birthing Book. Barbara endorses the process Marie Mongan uses emphatically. I am going to make some copies of the information in the packet we got and give it to my mother and Barbara so they can become familiar with the process. Even the language is different so it should be more successful for us all if we are on the same page.

Barbara wants to take a look at my birth chart and help me better understand myself. She is going to help me discover the proper way for me to meditate. I got a fantastic chart for free at cafeastrology.com. It explains a whole lot of things but I know Barb will have a lot of other insights to share as well. When she talks to me there is some kind of unspoken understanding...similar to what I have with my own mother. She can speak to a part of me that I'm currently timidly awakening within myself, and I don't feel afraid or anxious when she accesses it. I am excited for the spiritual work I will be able to do with the tools I am discovering I have always had.

I am particularly interested in the Saturn Return that is on the way for me in my 28th year. I know that the tools I am learning to use will help me with all the relationships in my life...including the new relationship I am going to have with my daughter.

It was a nice NYE, spent with friends and gorging myself with delicious food. Runa is always hungry and so am I!

Hoping to get to Baby's R Us this week with my best friend before she heads back to California. I want to price crib mattresses so we can set ours up in the bedroom and put the widdle sheets and bumper on... =^.^=

!

So excited!!!!!!!!

So, 2011 resolutions include working on the spiritual side of my existence, making more time for drawing and art, and adjusting to all the changes of sweet Baby. I think that's more than enough on my plate but secondary items include building my client book and getting an actual "work for someone else" kind of job that is guaranteed income.

It was a blessed and trial laden 2010, and I know the future will have it's ups and downs...but I believe in my husband, I believe in my heart, and I know life is only getting better ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment