Saturday, January 22, 2011

31 weeks ^_^


I have pretty serious anemia, and have been taking a liquid iron supplement in order to combat it. It is helping.

I had a rough week a few back, filled with restless sleep, very bad dreams, and a few burnt bridges. The anemia seems to be the core issue, though I feel no need for reconciliation.

My pregnancy is teaching me what my life is worth living for, and other people's vanity and closed minds are NOT it. I am not going to allow other people to make me feel uncomfortable any longer. I am not going to go out of my way for people who do not deserve my time or efforts.

I am going to start listening to my own heart more, and I'm not sorry about it.
^_^


I have been getting closer with my mom lately, which has been important. I feel as though the struggles in her life are lessening and she is trying for a new life. I am not holding any high hopes that we will have a flawless and perfect relationship, however, I am going to be more communicative. I believe that with time and compassion we can heal our relationship.

We are planning on working in her boyfriend's family garden this spring and summer (with baby Runa in the sling ^_^) and working with my husband's mother to learn about canning. I think what we want and need in life is changing, and it's becoming more about what is real and less about what is vanity.

I'm very excited for the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment