Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh the itching...!

Hands free!


Sweet Baby Ru, you have the hiccups right now. You get them a lot!

You are active and vital! You amaze me everyday with how incredibly strong you are and how my skin holds you close to my deepest parts. Our birth class friends gave birth to their baby girl yesterday! She was 4 weeks early but ready and doing well.

I am so excited to meet you!! I can feel your little joints, hard and searching the scope of your reach. You have a hard little butt you like to press in between my rib cage while I'm trying to sleep at night. I picked up the Hypno Birth book again today and am going to make it a point to listen to the cd every day at least once now. We are getting pretty close...time to buy the liner and get the tub ^_^

This is me and my Mom at church ^_^

My dad is giving us my great grandmother's little rocking chair...low and armless but one of the only heirloom pieces I have of my family. I will also likely pass on my crib too. I am happy to have the chair because it will fit in the house even though we have almost no space. I asked for it and there was no hesitation so that was lovely ^_^ I think My dad is putting some of the family geneology on it as well ^_^

I am carrying her out in front of me now, and high. Skin is tight, belly is hard. Baby is growing. Oh my...soon life changes forever.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment